Thursday, October 26, 2006

Life is Beautiful

Life is beautiful. Did I say that? It is amazing how suddenly a change of heart can brighten up your day and fill you with that inexplicable urge to hug the world and shout out and say that “I am okay!”…
Today was a brilliant day – one of the best days I have had in Pune. I cribbed and I cribbed and I keep cribbing! Today, I smiled and I smiled and couldn’t stop smiling. Something just happened to me. People usually say this when they fall in love – I. however, just fell out of it. If love is a disease that bogs you down and rots your insides, then I don’t want to be in it… and if falling out of it means happiness, here I come !
Life is beautiful. Atleast mine is. Lord bless my soul !

1 comment:

thelostcause said...

Touch wood!

P.S. don't publish this comment:)