Saturday, February 23, 2008

Access All Areas

Okay then. We are going public.
No more basking in my anonymity – for that I have created another blog and writing there is far more cathartic. No more saying “this is a secret blog” – with several friends of mine having the link, I realised it’s hardly a secret anymore. No more “oh god it’s so personal” – I have duly deleted all the whiney crying sappy soppy posts that used to periodically trickle in when this blog began and also realised that I don’t mention anything personal on this anymore. So I don’t see a reason why the critics and the regulars of the blogging community shouldn’t get a chance to comment / lash out / appreciate / criticise and love my blog.

Yes I warn you, it will not be funny. I lack that talent and envy Nimpipi for it. It will not be oh so political and ‘latesht’ – I suck at current affairs apart from the ones that are mine. *grin grin*. It shall not be hugely entertaining and mostly have posts about the purple sky and issues of vanity, the station I almost missed a train at and my lazy tendencies, some Sylvia Plath poem I loved or Madam Bovary’s infamous ovaries. It shall also be peppered with some poetry I churn out once in a while and some adventure I have (like almost getting killed in a taxi and ducking the cheap shots of fluffy-headed men hitting on me at the gym). Oh, once in a while I shall also gloat about the huge poster of Beatles that I just got framed – it is so gorgeous, it almost makes me cry each time I look at it for too long! And very rarely I will tell you about what is up at work and how working in the television industry can totally be the most sado-masochistic thing one can do to oneself. But more often than not, it will be random things that just come to my mind.

I am not very regular with this thing, but once in a while you may visit. And prithee, don’t be too harsh because I love the link it was born with and it would break my heart to change it. Actually, like I’ve said before, its my space, I breathe here, so see if I care. Anyhow, if you haven’t been here before, I welcome you to schizophrenic salad’s public journal.

Fellow Blogger Friends, you may add me to your blogroll,while I shall soon learn to make one too.
New readers?- You may scroll down now.

4 comments:

Nimpipi said...

yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!! :D:D

Will mail you leetul handy blog tips. I hope to route at least two readers to your wonderfully amusing space, here where you breathe o mayonnaise toss, lover, schizo, inferno!

Perakath said...

one is here!

Scarlet said...

thank u thank u all...
*bows and grins*

keep visiting while i add you both to my blogroll... :)

Ashesh said...

I tried my best to keep this place a secret. But this is good. :)