Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chewing Gum and no work

No, I haven’t been lazy. Just been extremely busy in domestic issues and other such happenings. Haven’t got the time to breathe / talk / write (hence, sorry to all my mitr, dosts for not being in touch - I shall call you soon)!

Firstly, I have been busy deciding where to spend some part of the huge incentive I have got (for god knows what reason – I hardly think I work that much) – anyway, with that mostly in order and the noble noble intention of setting the rest aside for the down payment of a car I plan to buy, I am back on track – and back to the blog shog that I love so much.

Oh also, the net at home isn’t working and blogger was blocked in office until now when I realized that its been miraculously unblocked and joy had returned to the world again. Work is less, office is where I while away time, home is hectic, that’s when I seem to have no time to myself – so in that scenario, this is good news – blogger shall badhao the shobha of my to-do-lists at work and finally I shall be able to comment on my fellow bloggers posts! (And that is such a relief – coz I would read something and the spontaneity of my reaction would be lost when I would go back to commenting on it at night at my pc) – but now no tenshun venshun – all is good – peace has been restored in the world and these corporate hoo-haas about blocking everything seems to be dying out.

Oh, and now I REALLY need to find a job in delhi – come December and I’m moving there – so help help already peeeeepal !!!

Lunch time. Let me munch and return to writing.

..............................................


Little bit of Bhindi, 2 tiny chapattis, salad and dahi! Where did my mirchi ka achaar go? Where did the daal disappear! Sigh! I’m still hungry. So I have stuffed my mouth with some 6 pieces of Happy Dents one after the other and now my jaw hurts.

Work is a bitch. For one, there isn’t much to do. But I have to sit around and pretend to work while I blog. Its god sent I tell you- this blogger unblocking thing – or I would have died of boredom! Not like I have much to write right now anyway. There is much happening in life right now. But non-discussable at this point. So shall update you when I can.

I’m suddenly feeling super lazy. Yawn. I think I will meet a friend at the Cha Bar in the evening. Or just go home and sleep. Maybe even watch Sweeny Todd that I still haven’t gotten around to watching. I don’t know. Yes yes, I am lazy. I think I will just go be lazy again.

11 comments:

Mister Crowley said...

Y'know...apparently eating too much Happy Dent/Orbit causes weight loss.....

Something in the gum causes loosies

Scarlet said...

Really? the weight loss bit has made my day. orbit/happy dent people have just found themselves a fan!

and yeaaaa.... ive always wondered if its the gum or what is it that makes me wanna run to the poop-land- the mystery unravels today. :D

Nimpipi said...

i'm equally jobless, aa galle lag jaaa!

Nimpipi said...

oh the template!! how sharp! i think you can tinker around more with the rest of the page. But red suits you waaay more than pink! thumbs up!

Scarlet said...

thank u thank u nimps. i'm most pleased with it. have some more options. will alternate between them off and on. see what boredom and no work doesn to you. yay i say...yay!

Mister Crowley said...

Nice template change....quite like the cat on the mug :)

Anonymous said...

Loving the red... Lurrrvvvviiinggg it! :)

And stop showing off about your lack of work HMPH!

Scarlet said...

thank you vanilla!!! i love it too...have been staring at it often!

Ashesh said...

Nice work with the template. As far as the relation between chewing gum and losing weight is concerned, it's even gotten me stumped. :-]

El said...

word.

love the shoes, and the whole red header in general.

Scarlet said...

ash: its a brilliant fact - my gum consumption has doubled obviously. :)

El: like your blog. shall visit often. and thanks for the shoe approval. its very carrie bradshaw isnt it? :D